The 2018 AGM will be held on Sunday 16th September.
As usual the club session will be free of charge. The AGM will begin at 12:15 and we aim to be done by 3pm to allow for some gaming, after all that’s why we’re all here.
Please make every effort to attend the AGM, this is your club and this is your chance to have your say.
As some of you may already be aware Byron Liles has decided to stand down as chairman due to the limited amount of time has spent at club recently.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Byron for the time and effort he has put in to the club over the years and I’m sure he will still be around for games occasionally.
If anyone cant make it but still wishes to cast their vote for any/all positions please speak to a committee member.
- Committee for 2018/2018
Election of new committee for the next year
- Incumbent: Byron Liles
- Incumbent: Shaun Beckett
- Incumbent: Gareth Jones
- Club Comms Coordinator (Previously Events)
- Incumbent: Scott Williams
- Facilities / Terrain Coordinator (Previously Terrain)
- Incumbent: Chris Lear
- Gareth Jones
- Gareth Powell
- Byron Gwillym
- Mike Stimpson
- Connor Harvey
- Gareth Powell
- Shaun Beckett
- Scott Williams
- Chris Lear
- Review of the last year
- The good, the bad and the ugly from the past 12 months
- Income and expenditure for the previous 12 months.
- Planned expenditure for 2018/2019
- Management of finances
- Year going forward
- Online presence – Bigger, Better, More!
- Club session management
- Terrain Management / Back room organisation
- Regular Club management Meetings
- GCN membership
- Monthly tournaments / Long Sundays to remain – first Sunday of each month. Tournaments/other events to be arranged as / when required
- Longest Nights
- Suggestions for new Events
- Family Days / Board Game Days
- Wargaming bring & Buy
- Changes to club rules and procedures
- Any other business
- Members behaviour at club sessions
- Questions/Topics from members