Thoughts please? Its not meant to be complicated just a simple aproach to learn the game.
I think its about right i.e. slow enough that if you miss a week you can catch up but quick enough for people not to lose interest.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Players start with a Posse box for their chosen faction.
- Each stage of the League the player gets to add $100 to their Posse.
- Players may play as many games as they like, however they may only play the same player once per week.
- Winning, drawing and losing a game earns Badland Points. The player with the most Badland Points at the end of the League wins.
- To encourage hobby activity a fully painted force earns extra Badland Points at each stage of the League.
Players earn Badland points by playing games and painting models. At the end of each week total up the player's Badland Points to see who is Boss of the Badlands!
Points are earned and lost by -
- Killing an enemy Boss in a game (1pt)
- Wiping out an enemy Posse in a game (1pt)
- Winning a game (1pt)
- Having all Posse models based and painted that week (1pt)
- Supplying a painted piece of terrain (1+pt) – max 8pts (1pt per week)