Salutations!

A place for general chit chat. Open to everyone.
Starbreaker12

Salutations!

Post by Starbreaker12 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:32 pm

Hey guys, I had a great time meeting everyone at the club last Thursday night and checking out all the games being played. Anyhow, I figured I’d join the forums and introduce myself.

My name is Mike and I’m currently studying my final year at University of Glam, I am an old friend of club members Byron G and Kieron. I have played various games over the years including Necromunda, WHFB, 40k and Yu-Gi-Oh. At the peak of my gaming I had a massive Bretonnian army for 5th edition WHFB.

I recently got into X-Wing after being out of the loop for a while, and I am slowly building an Imperial fleet. I also have a decent Zombicide collection and a few old MTG decks which I might bring along. Eventually I plan on adding 40k to the list once I find time to finish building and painting my armies (Orks and Crimson Fist).

I should be at club most Thursdays, so hopefully I will see you there.

Darkside
Club Committee

Re: Salutations!

Post by Darkside » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Welcome Mike nice to another x wing player joining the club I'm Scott the clubs x wing nutcase anytime you would like a game give me a shout.

Gareth
Club Committee

Post by Gareth » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Welcome, we chatted briefly on Thursday I think. Don't play any of the same games as you it seems but if you'd like an intro for Infinity or Batman I'm happy to oblige :)

Starbreaker12

Post by Starbreaker12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome both, might take you up on those offers if I see you at club. I've had my eye on Infinity for a while actually, love the look of the models. Might be good to get a game in and see if I like how it plays.