Hi

A place for general chit chat. Open to everyone.
Charlie.C

Hi

Post by Charlie.C » Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 am

Hi
I'm Charlie
I was forwarded your direction by the GW store in Cardiff, saying that this was the best club in Wales. I used to collect warhammer fantasy many years ago but after walking past GW stores for 15 years looking at the model I have finally decided to take up 40K. I am a real beginner of 40K and was hoping to gain some experience by joining a club. I have no army as of yet and I'm still deciding which to go for.
If today is a good day I plan on popping in to the club this afternoon to say hello and pick up some tips and pointers.

Many thanks

Althran03
Club Committee

Re: Hi

Post by Althran03 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:52 am

Hello and welcome. Your more than welcome to come along and have a look and a chat. There's always plenty of 40k players at our club it's one of the more popular games played

Gareth
Club Committee

Re: Hi

Post by Gareth » Thu May 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi and Welcome.

Look forward to seeing you tonight. I'll be down around 6pm as I usually am on a Thursday but there'll be people there from 4pm if you want to come down earlier.

While I don't play 40k any more myself, as has been said already there are plenty of 40k players about. I should warn you though that I will be trying to steer you to the darkside of other non-GW games :)